We understand that sometimes it is necessary to reschedule or cancel appointments. Therefore, please give us at least 24 hours notice prior to changing or canceling appointments and we will gladly accommodate your reservation needs and waive our cancellation fee.
If you reschedule or cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time you could be charged a cancellation fee of $25.
Gift Certificate Policy
To provide maximum protection to the purchaser, our gift certificates become active and may be redeemed 24 hours after purchase
Gift certificates convert to their original-purchase dollar value when:
- Redemption occurs after 6 months of purchase date.
- Redemption occurs and designated service is not available.
- Redemption in full of Spa Package does not occur in single visit.
- Redeemed for any services other than those which are listed on the gift certificate.
- 24-hour minimum notice is required for the cancellation or re-scheduling of any gift certificate service. Failure to do so may void gift certificate value.
For gift certificate Customer Service, email us with attention to Megan White at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Gift Card sales are final and cannot be refunded for any reason. Retail returns are only accepted with a valid receipt within 30 days of the original purchase date and all will be given in the form of a Gift Card only.
Donation Request Policy
The Palms is asked to support many of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests the The Palms receives on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- Submissions shall include – name of organization or benefit, contact name and email and shall be submitted to email@example.com.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Oklahoma or within the Tahlequah area.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the The Palms during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation request and must be received by the The Palms at least two (2) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls will be accepted.
Thank you for considering the The Palms as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Megan White, L.M.T.