Services are scheduled by appointment only. To accommodate today’s busy lifestyle we do often have same day appointments available. However, to ensure that we are able to accommodate your preferred appointment times, we ask that you schedule with as much advance notice as possible. All appointments are reserved with a credit card at the time of scheduling.
We accept appointments for children under the age of 16 if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian during the service and have a parent or guardian signed waiver. Children 16-18 years old are required to have a parent or guardian signed waiver and are not required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the service unless requested by the therapist.
Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to wait in the waiting area alone while parent(s) and/or guardian are in massage sessions. They must accompany their parent and/or guardian in the treatment room.
24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance or failure to show up for your appointment will result in a charge of 50% of the scheduled appointment fee which will be processed on the credit card retained on file to reserve appointment.
Full payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, checks & credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
If you are late to your session you are welcome to receive whatever time is left in your appointment. Due to our tightly booked schedule we are generally unable to extend your session beyond your original appointment time. Regardless of the length of the service actually given, you will be responsible for payment of the full service you scheduled.
Gift cards may be purchased for any value amount and are redeemable for massage services only, no cash value. The Palms Massage & Wellness is not responsible for lost, stolen, unauthorized card use or damaged cards. Gift cards MUST be presented at time of rendered services. Gift Cards may be replaced if a valid card number can be provided. Replacement cards will be the value of the card at the time we receive your report of loss, card damage, theft or unauthorized use.
Gift Cards convert to their original purchase dollar value when:
• Redemption occurs after six months of purchase date.
• Redemption occurs and designated service is not available.
• Redemption in full of spa package does not occur in single visit.
• Redeemed for any services other than those which are listed on the gift certificate.
• 24-hour minimum notice is required for the cancellation or rescheduling of any gift certificate service. Failure to do so may void gift certificate value.
If you prefer either a male or female therapist you can request this at the time of booking your appointment. If you have enjoyed the services of a particular therapist on a prior visit, feel free to request that person.
Donation Request Policy
The Palms is asked to support many of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests the The Palms receives on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- Submissions shall include – name of organization or benefit, contact name and email and shall be submitted to email@example.com.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Oklahoma or within the Tahlequah area.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the The Palms during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation request and must be received by the The Palms at least two (2) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls will be accepted.
Thank you for considering the The Palms as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Megan White, L.M.T.