During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome clients back to The Palms Massage & Wellness. We are excited to announce that we are reopening on April 28th and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the CDC and Oklahoma Board of Cosmotology. We are also consulting with iSpa, International Spa Association for guidance.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our clients and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks and safety glasses during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Temporary closure of front lobby and waiting areas.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touch-less payment transaction. You can pay over the phone prior to your appointment time.
- Payment transactions made onsite will be collected prior to session in massage treatment rooms.
- Please call or text upon arrival and we will call or text you when your therapist is ready for your session.
- Please wear a mask if available.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the The Palms if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the The Palms if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the The Palms sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the facility and shared by employees.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
The The Palms Massage & Wellness Team