The Palms Massage and Wellness is open and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the CDC and Oklahoma Board of Cosmotology. We are also consulting with iSpa, the International Spa Association and with the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards(FSMTB) for guidance.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our clients and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks and safety glasses during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touch-less payment transaction. You can pay over the phone prior to your appointment time.
- Masks are mandatory while visiting The Palms.
- No one will be accompanying you during your massage session.
- Waiting room is open for retail and clients only.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the The Palms if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the The Palms if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the The Palms sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the facility and shared by employees.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
We look forward to bringing healing to our guests.
The The Palms Massage & Wellness Team